464.1 acres of primarily grain producing farmland located in the RM of Snipe Lake #259 southwest from the town of Eston. SAMA Field Sheets identify 445 cultivated acres and 26 native grass acres. The soil final rating weighted average is 61.09 and consist of one "D", one "F" and one "G" SCIC soil class ratings. The land is leased out for the 2021 crop season. Legal Land Descriptions: SE 4-24-21 W3 EXT 0, NE 34-23-21 W3 EXT 1 & SE 34-23-21 W3 EXT 1 & 2. Contact listing agent for additional details.More details
Cultivated Farm Land North of Burstall.
The land is rented out on a yearly base and is rented for 2021.
There is more land for sale close by that would fit great with this farmland if you prefer a larger land base.More details
PT SW 26-36-6 W3 Ext 2, 54.61 Acres
Surface Parcel Number 154048798
- Built in 1958, approximately 1600 sq.ft., 3 bedrooms up, Bathrooms (1) 4pc and (1) 2pc, 18 rooms, Natural Gas Forced Air, central air, city water, septic and pumpout, double attached garage
- 26x40 concrete block construction, NG forced air, cement floor, 110V and 220V, 10’ ceilings
Processing and Storage Building
- 40x100x14 cement floor under half, half is pavement, insulated heated force air NG, paved pad approx. 2500 sq.ft. outback, 110V & 220V.
Dry Storage Building
- 30x50, wood structure, attached to processing building, insulated, wood floor, sits over top of a 30’x50’ root cellar, 110V & 220V. Root cellar 2/3 underground, concrete block, cement floor
Wood Structure (30x70) on cement slab, many rooms, 2 washrooms NG Forced Air
Serviced from 16” high pressure city water line through 2 meters (1)4” (1)2”
NG (Saskenergy) 2” high pressure steel line 80 lbs of pressure
3-Phase power adjacent to property
(2) ponds: (1) 2,000,000 gallons approx. (1) 300,000 gallons 4” high density underground irrigation line (was used to irrigate 6 acres of containers of plants)
$2,675,000 Total Price ($49,000 per acre X 54.61 acres)
Land is currently zoned Agriculture
Located on 11th Street West, close to HWY 7 or 14 or Circle Drive north or south interchange.
All buildings are rented out, need at least 48 hours notice. Vendor or Vendor’s Agent should be present at viewing.More details
The Saskatchewan REALTORS® Association (SRA) IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in
accordance with SRA's MLS® Data Access Agreement and are copyright of the Saskatchewan REALTORS® Association (SRA).
The above information is from sources deemed reliable but should not be relied upon without independent verification.
The information presented here is for general interest only, no guarantees apply.
Trademarks are owned and controlled by the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA).
Used under license.
MLS® System data of the Saskatchewan REALTORS® Association (SRA) displayed on this site is refreshed every 2 hours.